If you are thinking about attending the Emerging Leaders Alliance conference,
CLICK HERE for feedback from some of our conference attendees.
Here are some tips on who should attend:
- Industry and Government Agencies: Rising or current middle management (or equivalent) with demonstrated potential for upper level/executive management. Rising or current technical staff leaders (e.g., Associate Research Consultant, Research Specialist, etc.) with the demonstrated potential for corporate fellow (or equivalent) and/or Technical Society/National Academy Fellow.
- Universities (i.e., professors): Six or more years of experience (including leading research groups or centers) with aspirations for university leadership positions (Department Chair, Dean or higher) and/or demonstrated potential for Technical Society/National Academy Fellow.
- A Record of Achievement: This includes individual contributions (e.g., published papers, awards, etc.) and organizational success (e.g., promotions within an organization, documented success of the individual’s group, etc.). A member in good standing of a partnering professional society.
- Preference to those organizations (e.g., companies, academic institution, government agency, etc.) that do not have an internal leadership program (e.g., smaller companies or larger organizations with only management training).
- Unique opportunity to expand the Emerging Leaders Alliance (e.g., international participant).