ELA “On Demand”
Online Training for IndividualsPast sessions from the ELA conferences are available online. Sessions are available for purchase at $69 per session, or $499 for the entire library.
- Being a Great Leader
- Emotional Intelligence
- Insights and Ideas for Leading Volunteers
- Making the Transition from Technical to Management
- Powerful Practices for Leading Innovation
- Presenting with Impact
- Change Management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Global and Virtual Team Leadership
- Leveraging Multiple Generations in the Workplace
- Personal Vision: Becoming an Indispensable Leader
- Putting People First — Improving Staff Happiness to Enhance Organizational Performance
- Social Styles: Building Highly Productive Relationships that Matter
- Conflict Resolution and Change Management
- Email Management
- Motivation – Ian Sadler
- Passion and ICE
- Risk management
Click Here for more information about purchasing personal training.
Online Training for Organizations
Provide online leadership training for all of your members or employees through a single group license. Conference sessions can be made available on your organization’s website, in your “Members Only” area.
Click Here to request information about purchasing online training for your group.